the starting point

the starting point

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

June 28: Eli

This is my first blog post. The trip has been very exciting so far. There has been a lot of cool wildlife. We have seen lots of elk and a bear came through our camsite and ate some cheese we left on the ground. Today Ethan, my dad, and I went on a hike to a lake at the top of a mountain. We waded into it and it was quite cold. The chipmunks were coming right up to us and eating our granola bars. I should have put the Doug Carpenter hat on one of them. We also drove on a road to the top of the mountains and played in the snow. We took a hike in the snow, which was around 4 feet deep, and I fell many times. It was still a ton of fun. Last night we had enchiladas for dinner. I was also mountain biking in our campground and was going very fast down a hill and then hit some gravel, I completely wrecked out. A few scapes and bruises but not too bad. I wasnt wearing a helmet but I stopped my head from hitting the ground with my arm. Everthing is great.
                      

1 comment:

  1. You're darn right you should have put that Doug Carpenter hat on the squirrel. Come on son, use your head.

    Doug

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.