the starting point

the starting point

Friday, June 17, 2011

1 week left in Memphis: Fannie

Fannie here!

WOW. Our trip is only a week away!! I am so excited that I can't even explain it. Although I am really excited, i have a few concerns. Well, my main concern is that i will get attacked by a bear or even worse eaten by a bear. however, our family found out a way to hopefully prevent this from happening. Wear bells on you pants, so that they would jingle and the bear knew that we were coming and we don't scare it. another thing is that i will get lost in the middle of no where. but, all of these years of watching survival shows will hopefully help me when i am (or am not) lost in the middle of the woods. I also have a lot of things to look forward to: this blog, smores, good campfire cooking, hikes, being able to see the beautiful sights at lots of national parks, and many more. the only thing that i am really, really worried about is having to be with my brother for this long, all day and every day, but otherwise i am really excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.