Fannie here!
Today we are on the outside of Denver. I didn't realize how big this city was. I mean it's HUGE. They have everything here from tons of sports teams, to a giant Ikea store. Yesterday we drove about 620 miles from Kansas. We stopped in Dodge City and went to Boot Hill www.boothill.org. We didn't actually go in Boot Hill but we looked at it from the outside. Then we drove through all of these cute little towns. Now i am a pork and beef aterian ( a vegetarian that doesn't eat beef or pork.) This is because we passed a lot of concentration camps (they slaughter all of the cows). It was sooo disgusting that I gagged.
We also saw a lot of prairie dogs. They are adorable. Today we are going to Boulder and then to our campsite. I am soooo excited. The mountains are beautiful!
toodles
fannie
Are there special rules that say you don't have to honor grammar on blogs???
ReplyDeleteConcentration (sp)
Capitalization
Come on Fannie - I expect more.
Doug
i tried to correct it now
ReplyDeletehave fun i miss you terribly much
ReplyDeleteWally